One

Selasa, 09 April 2013

RUDYISMYNAME

By 11.30


Welcome to my Personal Page ^_^

Hello, everybody. Allow me to introduce myself. My complete name is Rudiansah Sidik P. Please call me Rudy. I was born in Bandung, March 5th 1991. Now, I’m twenty two years old. My hobby is watching box office movie. One of my favourite movies is Armageddon. It is such an amazing movie and I always cry although I have watched it thousand times.

I also like listening to music. I especially like classical and jazz music very much. I have about 400 music CDs at home, and I listen to music almost every evening. I also like live music, so I often go to concerts and cafe where I can enjoy live performance. Fried rice is my favourite food. The taste is spicy. I like it a lot because I like all the food which is spicy because it makes me so hot. .

My father is a bussinessman and my mother is a house wife. I am a friendly person, so I hope we can make a fancy friendship here. Well, that’s the end of my self introduction. Thank you for your attention. Good day and have a nice day.

Click here to follow me :

Facebook Fan Page : @RUDIISMYNAME
Follow on Twitter : @Rudi8887




thank you for coming